Sunday, January 27, 2008

Product Review: Ring of Roses

This may actually be my favourite Lush product: which, you have to say, is a big call.

Ring of Roses is one of the five Buttercream products, which I cannot recommend highly enough. They're only slightly soapy, made up mainly of essential oils. Which means they clean you, but they also make you smell really, really good.

I took some newbie Lushies to the QVB store about two weeks ago, and I smelled the Ring of Roses Buttercream for the first time. That was it. Though I'd sworn not to buy any new products, I HAD to have it. It just smelled so amazing, and it felt really nice- like it wouldn't dry my skin at all.

It took a while to click exactly why I loved the scent so much... then I discovered that it's the same as my much-loved Amandopondo Bubble Bar. But, unlike the bubble bar, this is a product that stays with you throughout the day.

So alluring is the smell that I went back and purchased more, wrapped small pieces individually and placed them strategically throughout my house to make the whole place smell. And it worked.

At a very, very reasonable $7.95/100g, you will not find a better value product. Or one that smells so, so amazing.

No comments: